The first human black hole photo will be released on April 10th
The conference will be held at 15:00 Central Standard Time on April 10, 2019 at the Berlaymont Building, B-1049 Rue de la Loi (Wetstraat), Brussels, Belgium. It will be broadcast live on the European Southern Observatory website, YouTube and Facebook.
At the same time, Brussels, Belgium (English), Santiago (Spanish), Shanghai (Mandarin), Tokyo (Japanese), Chinese Taipei (Mandarin) and Washington, DC will be held simultaneously.
CNET reports that this will be the first time humans have "seen" the black hole in the galaxy and may be one of the most important scientific discoveries of the year.
To commemorate this major discovery, the official decision to launch a black hole commemorative watch
Black Hole Concept Watch
- Watch mirror material: mineral - reinforced glass mirror.
- Movement type: quartz movement.
- Color: Steel/ Black/ White.
- Waterproof depth: 3ATM.
- Material: stainless steel.
- Dial diameter: 38mm.
- Dial thickness: 7mm.
- Case material: alloy.
- Shape: Round.
- 1 x Black Hole Concept Watch.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.