Are you still worrying about not taking out rusty damaged screws?
broken screw remover set will work on damaged, broken, stuck, stripped, and free spinning screws and bolts. You will never need another tool to remove the screws again.
- User-Friendly: Better still, these bits are universally adaptable so that you can insert them into any drill with ease.
- The drill bit extractor screw extractor set works made of High-Speed Steel H.S.S. 4241#.
- Designed to remove stubborn, rusted, stripped, screws or bolts.
- Remove in a Flash: Say goodbye to rust.
WORK FOR SCREW SIZE :
- 1# remove diameter 3 to 5 mm.
- 2# remove diameter 4 to 8 mm.
- 3# remove diameter 5 to 10 mm.
- 4# remove diameter 6 to 12 mm.
HOW TO USE :
- Slowly start to drill a hole into the screw head or bolt with the cutting size. This creates a cone-shaped hole that makes it easy for the extractor head to grab onto.
- Flip the drill bit to the extractor side. Reverse your drill and start slow to allow the threads to catch. Continue to screw or drill until the bolt or screw is fully removed.
- 1 Set x Hex Shank Screw Remover.
- Adjust to the slowest speed, less than 200RPM will be enough.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.