- This tool can easily take out the cores from dates and cherries. Just push its stem into the core of the fruit to remove the core. It is safe and easy to use. What a practical kitchen tool!
WHY SHOULD WE REMOVE THE CORE?
1. The core is so hard that can easily hurt the teeth. 2. If the small fruit that is given to the baby does not remove the core, it is likely to be stuck in the throat!
It can handle small fruits within 2.5cm (1 inch) in diameter, such as jujubes, cherries, hawthorn, etc.
Made of stainless steel 304 material, it has strong corrosion resistance and is environmentally friendly. Solid and sturdy, not easily deformed or worn.
LABOR - SAVING DESIGN
The styling follows ergonomic principles: syringe design; comfortable curved handle; round push handle; rebound spring design which makes PALM PRESSING and RELYING ON ONE FINGER is effortless; circular fixed card slot design.
- 1. Put the fruit into the fixed card slot
- 2. Align the fruit center and press down.
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
(L x W x H)
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.