The Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc features a unique full-house chain design which simply means the chain circlet consists of consecutive left and right teeth. The teeth are not separated by skip links common to standard chain saw. All our blades have twice the amount of regular teeth resulting in the blade powering its way through the hardest of woods and other soft non-ferrous materials.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPERATE WITHOUT FIRST ADJUSTING THE SAFETY GUARD ON YOUR ANGLE GRINDER!
- The Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing, and sculpting of wood, plastic, ice, and hard rubber with its speed and maneuverability.
- The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving.
- Regardless of grain or knots, the blade cuts through the material with ease!
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 200 g / 280
- Material: Steel
- Diameter: 10.2 cm (4" ) / 12.5 cm (5" )
- Maximum speed: 10000 - 13000 rpm
- 1 x Grinder Wood Carving Chain Disc
Should the blade hit a nail or piece of wire in wood, on most occasions it will cut through the obstruction. If not, the impact will cause the chain to stop while the discs rotate giving the user a warning to stop the angle grinder. This is a major safety feature which virtually eliminates kickback and binding. All our chains are easily sharpened with a 4mm (5/32″) chain saw file.
10.2 cm (4") is suitable for 100 mm (4") or 150 mm (4"-1/2") angle grinders
12.5 cm (5") is suitable for 125 mm (5") angle grinders
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- We ship worldwide!
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Tracking numbers with every order
- Real people on our internet help desks
- Banking level encrypted SSL security
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.